The past two days after lunch I’ve made this decadent dessert. It’s seriously so tasty! A warm banana stuffed with walnuts and oozing melted chocolate…what could be better!? And it’s very fast and easy to put together.
- 1 Banana
- 1 Handful of Enjoy Life! Chocolate Chips
- A few Walnuts (non-GMO)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice open your banana (still in the peel).
3. Stuff with chocolate chips and walnuts.
4. Wrap in tin foil and place in your preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
5. Serve immediately (while it’s still warm).
Enjoy! Just writing this post makes me want another one of these. 🙂
For more info about Enjoy Life! chocolate chips, check out: http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/chocolate-for-baking/
- Just Eat Real Food (online Paleo recipes)