Last night I made peanut butter cookies for our teen BBQ. (My husband is a youth pastor.) It was the first time I’d made them, and I was really happy with how they turned out! The teens confirmed that they were delicious, too. 🙂 I’m really glad they liked them!
Here’s what I used:
- 2 cups organic sugar
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup organic butter
- 1/2 cup all-natural sunflower seed oil
- 2 large all-natural eggs
- 1 tsp all-natural vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups organic flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream sugar, peanut butter, butter, sunflower seed oil, eggs, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, then add to your sugar mixture. Mix wet and dry ingredients with the electric mixer until smooth.
- Place cookie dough balls onto an ungreased cookie sheet a few inches apart. Flatten with a fork, making a crisscross pattern on the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes.
These cookies were very easy and fun to make. WIth the amount of dough this recipe yielded, I had three batches (one was a smaller batch). I definitely recommend this recipe…I will be making these again, hopefully sooner rather than later!
I adapted this recipe from the back of my Domino sugar bag.