I’ve been doing a lot of baking lately because we are moving from South Carolina to Delaware in just a few days and I am trying to use up as much of my baking ingredients as I possibly can. I found this recipe for healthy fudge and I just so happened to have the ingredients I needed for it, so I whipped it up about an hour ago. Let me tell you, it is divine! And super easy!
Here’s what I used:
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic honey
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons all-natural cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter + more for swirling
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Warm your coconut oil in the microwave for about 15 seconds, or over the stovetop until it is in liquid form. Next, stir your honey into the coconut oil. Then, stir the cocoa powder and peanut butter in until combined.
3. Pour mixture into loaf pan.
4. Drop a couple of spoonfuls of peanut butter onto the top of your fudge and swirl it in with a knife. Freeze for a minimum of 15-20 minutes. Store in the freezer.
This stuff is so rich and delicious! And you can’t beat the time and effort it takes to throw it together. It would be a great party food if you are looking for something quick and easy to do at the last minute!
I found this recipe at: http://www.foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com