So yesterday I found Unreal candy at Target. I was so pumped! And it was on sale, which made it even better. I’d seen this cookie recipe on the Unreal Facebook page and been wanting to try it, so today I finally got a chance to make them. They are amazing! Check out Unreal’s website (www.getunreal.com) if you haven’t heard of Unreal candy.
Here’s what I used for my slightly adapted version:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) organic butter, softened
- 1/3 cup organic agave nectar
- 1/3 cup all-natural crunchy peanut butter (non-GMO)
- 1 egg (cage free, vegetarian fed hens, antibiotic free)
- 1/2 teaspoon all-natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-natural almond meal/flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-natural rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unreal candy coated chocolates (unjunked version of M&Ms)
- 1/4 cup all-natural semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, agave nectar, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and stir.
- Add baking soda and stir again.
- Add flour and stir.
- Stir in oats, chocolate chips and chocolate candies.
- Chill your dough for about 10 minutes in the refrigerator. Use these 10 minutes to clean up…in other words, put your unreal candy away ASAP so you don’t eat too many! 🙂
- Next, form cookies and drop them onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. You can put them pretty close together because they don’t spread too much.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
These are seriously so good. You are sure to love them! And if you use gluten-free oats they can be gluten-free if that is your preference.