My husband likes the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad at Wendy’s and I am always trying to find a salad that we can have for dinner that will be filling enough for him. So when I ran across this copycat recipe from sixsistersstuff.com I knew we had to try it.
Here are the ingredients we used:
- One bag of organic romaine lettuce
- Two organic apples cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup natural dried cranberries
- 1 cup of cooked, cubed organic chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup natural blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup natural glazed walnuts
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Josh used Newman’s Own Italian dressing on his and I used Annie’s Naturals Honey Mustard. We had leftovers so we got to have it the next night too! We used Brianna’s Poppy Seed dressing then (which is my favorite by the way).
This salad was so delicious! I definitely want to make it again very soon!